Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photography as a Fine Arf!

Having started my digital photography class yesterday, I kept my eye and ear open for an interesting tidbit to share with you. My first (for this class) internet field trip was to the American Museum of Photography. Have you visited this virtual museum that claims to be "A Museum Without Walls... For An Art Without Boundaries"? I suggest the guided tour here to explore the many exhibits. Or, if you are a dog lover like we are, you can go directly to my favorite exhibit called Photography as a Fine Arf!. Here is my own interpretation of a current day canine photo titled "Two Friends". I'm glad that digital photography requires so little stillness today, as compared to the daguerreotypes of the 1800's that required several minutes of "cooperation"!

No comments: