Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Give Yourself a Present part II



Here is my submission for the "Give Yourself A Present" challenge. I titled it "The Gift of Now" and simply chose 12 photos that had been taken recently that reminded me of how special this life is. It was hard to narrow it down to 12. I feel very blessed!

Digital Photography class starts today when I return home from school/work. I'm hoping to complete the first lesson before the kids return home from their school day. Stay tuned. Perhaps I'll have some tips for recording the digital photos that make up the parts of your life story. I'm planning to use all new photos in my recent Life Stories Photo Journal (5"X7") that I made just for us! And will be making that album (made to order) available in my Etsy shop soon (in any size you want!).

No comments: