Monday, October 27, 2008

Autumn Weekend

This pumpkin decorating idea comes from Eddie Ross' Ric Rac Pumpkin post.

It was a thrilling Autumn weekend for us!

Disney on Ice:



Trunk or Treat:

This photo was taken using my point and shoot, but I used my manual settings to adjust for low light! I know you all probably know your camera, but I'm just taking the time to do so, and am learning that all those settings are there for a reason!

And a Festival that I haven't downloaded pictures from yet.


Have you seen this blog called Creativity prompt? Creativity prompts for your visual or written journalling! I will find time to participate in this one: Inspiration Prompt #23: The Elements of Life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out!!!

You are very welcome to my blog and I'd love to see your creations and your journaling - if you care to share :)

Decor To Adore said...

Simply adorable!