Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Kid's Quotes Journal - Mackenzie


Ok, now Mackenzie's turn!

April 2008
Mackenzie was describing what certain body parts are for, "eyebrows are for laughing, teeth are for eating, tongues are for tasting, eyes are for seeing, and legs are so our feet aren't right to our waist."

March 29, 2008
Mackenzie right after lunch: Mommy, I ate all of my cheese tortilla.
Mommy: good!
Mackenzie: I'm glad I ate it when I wanted it, because now I don't want it.

April 16, 2007
Mackenzie: Sometimes when I laugh it makes me toot, and sometimes when I toot it makes me laugh!

March 15, 2005
(we took Mackenzie to the doctor to remove a teeny tiny toy from her nose the week before this comment)
Mackenzie: No toy up my nose.
Mommy: That's right, no toy up your nose.
Mackenzie: Just my finger!

Can I just say she cracks me up?!

No comments: