Thursday, March 20, 2008

Once Upon a Time...


I'm preparing for some storytelling and puppetry at an elementary school tomorrow. On my list of stories I left on the counter my husband spotted "Once Upon A Time..." and it inspired him to write his own short story about our life. He left it right there for me to find on a sticky note. He gave me permission to post. Can I just say I married an adorable man that is just perfect for me!?

Our Story - Once upon a time, there was an angel that flew very low one day. That angel was caught by a man and they fell deeply in love with each other. God blessed them with one angel to replace her in heaven and three children on earth for them to love. They all lived happily ever after. The end.

I like our story!

I'm working on new book designs and a blog and etsy store makeover - new and improved!

No comments: