Friday, May 19, 2006




Here is a book I made in April 2006 as a commission. The purchaser wanted this book as a gift for a baby shower. She put memoribilia from the shower and letters from each of the guests to the mother-to-be on the pages. The size is 14.25" X 12" and has 12 pages of Fabriano Artistico 90lb hot press paper (luxurious - I just love touching and writing on this paper!). Spacers (extra paper added to the spine) allow the book to not bulge, even when full of photos, etc. I can make one like this for you, built to your specifications! Just let me know color, # of pages, and any embellishments you want.

1 comment:

Debbi Crane said...

Hi
I like the books you have shown. I, too, am a book artist. While I have studied with many great teachers - Dan Essig, Shanna Leino and Jim Croft, to name a few - I am most interested in "singing my own song" and using the knowledge I have gained to make my own kind of books, which right now, means unique livres d'artist, text, image - everything. My blog is really about my daily art creations. I haven't been updating regularly. I'm a teacher and it's May...nuff said. But summer vacay is just around the corner.