Monday, January 12, 2009

I've been anxiously awaiting my free order of 40 prints from Snapfish.com (earned from mycokerewards.com!) so that I can begin recording my 2008 memories in photo as a response to this post from Creativity Prompts. The prints arrived yesterday, so I will begin creating quick and simple pages in my Life Stories Books family photo journal, photographing them, and sharing them with you here. In the meantime, I thought I would share with you a few of the books I've been creating the past couple weeks.

This one is a new Panoramic Album (5"X13") that can hold one panoramic photograph or two 4"X6" photos per page. I'm very excited about this new product that I just listed in my shop:



Here are two books that were given as gifts:


Another book for my shop, this one a journal with the most deliciously textured pages for writing:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxiously waiting to see your results :) I'm sure they're going to look marvelous!!!