Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Elements of Life

Avital from CreativityPrompt.com posted this Inspiration Prompt #23:
The Elements of Life. Hans Christian Anderson said, "Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower". Avital asks us if we agree. She asks, "What are your elements of life? Do you agree with Hans Christian Andersen’s list? Leave a comment and share your opinion". Here is my list, written in my Life Stories photo journal:



The photo is of the twins while apple picking last month. The fun scrapbook papers are from Treasuring by Jessica Gonacha. You can get them in her Etsy shop.

While I agree that freedom is an essential element, my list was much longer than Anderson's.

freedom
faith
family
play
nature
love
laughter
prayer
creating
service to others
color
intimacy
music
imagination
learning new things

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful list. Thanks for playing along. I really love your idea of a "life stories" journal.