Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just Listed On Etsy...


These are two 8"X8" albums that I just finished - you may have seen the paste papers below. I love how they turned out with my favorite paper on the inside - Fabriano Artistico 140lb. hot press watercolor paper. Perfect for whatever you want to use them for. I dream of making myself an oversized art journal with this Artistico paper. Someday soon! I also just got the paper and ribbon that I purchased for a commissioned album I'm working on - it's soooo beautiful - will post here when that one is completed. It will be stab bound with ribbon and 14"X12". Would anyone like to see a few photos of the process of this album? I can post if you would like to see the album in progress!

1 comment:

Lori Seaborg said...

I would LOVE to see the process! Just found your blog via the bookarts yahoo group. Your photos inspire me!