Monday, May 15, 2006

Just listed on ebay and etsy!



I just listed my first 2 books on ebay! The first is an album I made with 40 pages of natural white Fabriano Artistico (yummy!) 140 lb. cold press watercolor paper. The second book is a beach book that has 112 pages of 70 lb. white drawing paper. It also has a neat little suprise of a seashell image transfer on the inside front cover. It's been slightly distressed with white oil pastels (and sprayed with fixitive!). Looks like it's been washed with a bit of that salty sea air! Similar to the book in the last post, but with a couple more decorative touches and different paper. Both books are 6" X 9". The book I listed on etsy is similar to the beach books, except the inside paper is 40 pages of 140 lb. student grade white watercolor paper. Perfect for scrapbooking! Just click on the My Ebay and My Etsy links to the right to view more pictures and additional descriptions!

No comments: